You can request a return shipment through your customer account. Follow the steps below to configure a return shipment.
You must be registered in order to submit return shipments. If you have placed an order as guests, you will have to register with the same e-mail address to convert your guest account into a customer account.
Step-by-step plan for return shipments
- Log in to your customer account in our online store (if you have placed an order as guests, you will have to register with the same e-mail address to convert your guest account into a customer account).
- You will be taken to a page listing your recent orders. Now click View next to the order of which you want to return products.
- This will take you to the overview of the order in question, where you can click Return products at the right at the bottom to create the return shipment.
- This will redirect you to a page where you can configure the return shipment. The first step is to indicate which product(s) will be returned. This can be done by specifying a number in the drop-down menu. Products you wish to keep are left to zero (0).
- The next step is indicating why the products in question are returned. You can choose a reason in the return shipment Reason tab.
- Subsequently you can click Submit at the right at the bottom.
9301 NM Roden